Online Hiring Tournament - L2 Customer Support Architect - $60K/yr
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on January 20th to hire L2 Customer Support Architects ($60K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 20 Support Architects this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
For the full job description from the hiring manager for this role, please visit our job description page here.
This tournament will be hosted for our client Versata, who will be hiring the L2 Customer Support Architects who win this tournament. A little more information about the role:
L2 Customer Support Architects are experienced software architects who are deeply technical, but they have the unique ability to couple that with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. They are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved.
- ‘Pair Support’ and working closely with colleagues to learn and teach new technologies and support techniques. The goal of Pair Support is to create a culture where all team members solve tickets on all products in a continuous improvement learning environment.
- Analytically solving customer issues that L1 Customer Support Engineers could not solve
- Defusing of any escalated customer situations
- Effective communication of technical solutions to non-technical customers
- You have worked, at least 5 years, as a support agent in a high-volume contact center. Note - if you do not have over 5 years of experience and do not have software architect-level technical acumen - you may want to consider applying for the L1 Customer Support Engineer role.
- You have software architect-level technical acumen in modern software languages - since 90% of the products you will be supporting are written in Java or .Net - you will be asked to prove your technical skills in these languages.
- You have performed tech support tasks for B2C or B2B customers.
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English is a must, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- As a Level 2 Agent, you will have a full caseload at all times, so you will need to manage your time and adjust your priorities as your caseload evolves.
Required administration and troubleshooting of:
- Windows or Unix/Linux Server
- Network and Webservers
- Database MS SQL / MySQL / Oracle / PostGreSQL
- Active Directory
- C#, C++
- Java / Java script
- Database optimization
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster (approximately 5 hours instead of a multi-day testing process).
Register at the green button, where we'll ask you some brief questions about your background. Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Do you have specific questions about the Tournament?